Set for its 9th annual running this year, the Rock & Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon sees more than 15,000 runners cross the finish line each year, at a race that unfolds largely along the banks of the Schuylkill River.
- Our Guide to Running during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Here Are Some of The Best Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Stay Healthy When Long Distance Running – 7 Things Runners Should Avoid!
- The Wonderful Benefits of Juicing and What It Can Do For You
- Training for a Marathon: Everything You Need to Know to Successfully Cross the Finish Line
- Training for a 5k to Marathon: How to Train Like a Pro as a Beginner
- How To Set Realistic Resolutions For The New Year
- Check Out Our Amazing 2019 Fitletic Holiday Gift Guide
- These are our 8 Tips On How To Stay Safe When Running At Night
- Why a Fitletic Hydration Belt is the Best Choice in Running Belts