The Dallas Marathon is a nonprofit organization with a focus on promoting health and physical fitness through running events and related activities. Established in 1971, the history of the organization encompasses tremendous growth and produces what has become Dallas’ largest and Texas’ longest running marathon, the BMW Dallas Marathon, as well as several other weekend event options including a Half Marathon, 50K Ultra Marathon, 2-person half marathon relay, 4-person marathon relay, 10K, 5K, 2-Mile Walk, 1-Mile “Under the Lights” and various Kids Races.
- Here Are Some of The Best Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Stay Healthy When Long Distance Running – 7 Things Runners Should Avoid!
- The Wonderful Benefits of Juicing and What It Can Do For You
- Training for a Marathon: Everything You Need to Know to Successfully Cross the Finish Line
- Training for a 5k to Marathon: How to Train Like a Pro as a Beginner
- How To Set Realistic Resolutions For The New Year
- Check Out Our Amazing 2019 Fitletic Holiday Gift Guide
- These are our 8 Tips On How To Stay Safe When Running At Night
- Why a Fitletic Hydration Belt is the Best Choice in Running Belts
- From Broken to Breaking Records: A Personal Story