Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike.On race day, runners from all 50 states and more than 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the finish line in Grant Park.
- Stay Healthy When Long Distance Running – 7 Things Runners Should Avoid!
- The Wonderful Benefits of Juicing and What It Can Do For You
- Training for a Marathon: Everything You Need to Know to Successfully Cross the Finish Line
- Training for a 5k to Marathon: How to Train Like a Pro as a Beginner
- How To Set Realistic Resolutions For The New Year
- Check Out Our Amazing 2019 Fitletic Holiday Gift Guide
- These are our 8 Tips On How To Stay Safe When Running At Night
- Why a Fitletic Hydration Belt is the Best Choice in Running Belts
- From Broken to Breaking Records: A Personal Story
- All The Benefits Of Running As A Method Of Meditation