One of the great running events in America, it has been the US National 15K Championship since 1994, and in 2007 became the largest 15K race in the country. It was voted as one of the top US road races for the last 20 years by Runner’s World Magazine.
- Our Guide to Running during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Here Are Some of The Best Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Stay Healthy When Long Distance Running – 7 Things Runners Should Avoid!
- The Wonderful Benefits of Juicing and What It Can Do For You
- Training for a Marathon: Everything You Need to Know to Successfully Cross the Finish Line
- Training for a 5k to Marathon: How to Train Like a Pro as a Beginner
- How To Set Realistic Resolutions For The New Year
- Check Out Our Amazing 2019 Fitletic Holiday Gift Guide
- These are our 8 Tips On How To Stay Safe When Running At Night
- Why a Fitletic Hydration Belt is the Best Choice in Running Belts