It was the first largest first-time running event in the State of Hawaii with over 12,000 individuals signing up for the event in its very first year. The Great Aloha Run has also been recognized nationally as one of the top “100 Great Road Races” by Runner’s World Magazine.
- Our Guide to Running during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Here Are Some of The Best Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Stay Healthy When Long Distance Running – 7 Things Runners Should Avoid!
- The Wonderful Benefits of Juicing and What It Can Do For You
- Training for a Marathon: Everything You Need to Know to Successfully Cross the Finish Line
- Training for a 5k to Marathon: How to Train Like a Pro as a Beginner
- How To Set Realistic Resolutions For The New Year
- Check Out Our Amazing 2019 Fitletic Holiday Gift Guide
- These are our 8 Tips On How To Stay Safe When Running At Night
- Why a Fitletic Hydration Belt is the Best Choice in Running Belts